Research and Development (R&D)
We believe researches are important for better understanding of our farm dynamics which is planting on sand / clay for better drainage
- Harvesting bridge for harvesting fresh and process fruits.
- Harvesting bridge for pruning plants.
- Computerised fertiliser ramp.
- Vacuum harvester for harvesting fruit on dry land.
- Laval University project for irrigation and drainage optimisation methods in cranberries.
- Drainage project : closer spacing between drains.
- Bogs management by computerised application.
- Researches on insects, pollination, fertilisation and environment with the CETAQ.
- Greenhouse Gas project with McGill University
- IPM Cornell University